These are the terms and conditions for clients (the ‘Terms’) for https://wedangobrighton.co.uk (the 'Site'). The Site is operated by Servisino Limited (‘Wedango’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’), a private company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number and having its registered address at Apt. 3, Cobalt Court, Triq Ħal Dwin, Ħaż-Żebbuġ, Malta.
The object of the Site is to provide an online platform to enable persons providing wedding services (the 'Supplier') and persons who wish to avail themselves of and pay for services (the ‘Client’ or ‘you’) to connect with each other. The Site is intended to allow the Suppliers to offer their services in response to a Client’s search and request of various services (the 'Services').
All and any use of the Site shall be subject to these Terms and by using the Site in any way whatsoever you agree to be bound by these Terms in their entirety. Printing and keeping a copy of these Terms for future reference is recommended.
Wedango is a platform website that connects Clients with relevant Wedding Suppliers against a single request for service.
Wedango categorises Suppliers against keywords. All industries are easily accessible by Clients against a simple drop down search. Once a Supplier is chosen, Wedango proceeds to intelligently ask relevant questions about the required service to the Client. Once all questions have been asked and answered, Wedango sends the Client’s request to all Suppliers on its database that are registered in the category chosen by the Client.
Interested Suppliers are then able to send a quote to the Client in a competitive scenario. A finite number of Suppliers can do this for any given request on a first come first served basis.
The Client may then, but is not obliged to, choose the quote that is most favourable to him/her within a designated period of time.
We do not:
- provide the Services ourselves;
- get involved with the contract of work between the Client and the Supplier;
- get involved with payments between the Client and the Supplier;
- guarantee that the Clients will select you as a Supplier;
- act as agents or partners to the Suppliers or the Client;
- take responsibility for any issues whatsoever arising in connection with Services provided by the Supplier.
All Clients must be registered with the Site in order to make a request for services.
Our Site provides Clients with the facility to search for a wide range of Services, and Suppliers with the facility to list and quote for the same Services.
A full list of the Services offered on the Site is listed here https://wedangobrighton.co.uk.
We regularly review our list of permitted Services and it is at our sole and absolute discretion as to whether a Service may be listed or not. We reserve the right to add or discontinue Services at any time.
All Service listings and Supplier details shall be represented in English.
We will receive requests for required Services (‘Request/s’) from Clients through the Site. These Requests will be assessed by us and forwarded, at our discretion, to a selection of Suppliers that fit the relevant criteria.
When submitting your Requests, you may be asked by Suppliers to respond to a number of questions in order to ensure that the Supplier has enough information to give a quote as accurate as possible.
On receipt of a Request, the Supplier shall assess the information provided, decide whether to quote for the job and, if in the affirmative, proceed to prepare the quote, including a cost estimate and personal message relative to the Service to be offered.
Quotes from Suppliers will be sent directly to the Client via email however you may also be reached on the number that you submit.
We are in no way involved in the way a Supplier quotes for work requested and do not guarantee that Suppliers are competent, skilled, qualified or available to carry out the work they quote for. Moreover, we have no control over whether you will be contacted by one or more Suppliers, nor are we responsible for the number of quotes you receive.
You will receive a finite number of quotes for each Request you submit. You shall be at liberty to select and proceed with any quote received, or none at all, at your sole and absolute discretion.
Should you agree to engage a Supplier following receipt of the quote, any agreement or contract for the provision of the Service will be between you and the Supplier only. We will not be responsible for, or a party to, any agreement between you and the Supplier, nor are we bound by any of the terms of such an agreement. It is up to you and the Supplier to agree on terms of provision of service and to ensure that the appropriate agreement is in place.
We do not get involved in any aspect of the payment process, and any transfer of money shall be arranged directly between you and the Supplier.
You may only use quotes received from Suppliers and any other information or materials provided by Suppliers (including personal information of the Supplier and images and video) (‘Supplier Materials’) for the sole purpose of assessing the relative quote. You will keep such Supplier Materials confidential and secure from third party access at all times. You shall remain responsible at all times for any unauthorised and/or illegal use of Supplier Materials.
Each Client and Supplier has a rating.
Following completion of works, both the Client and the Supplier will be prompted to leave a review of the other party making up the transaction. We are not involved in this review in any way and cannot be held responsible for negative or unfavourable reviews.
The requests you submit to or through the Site (‘Client Content’) must comply with the standards set out in this Section. Client Content must be relevant, accurate and in compliance with applicable law.
Client Content may not:
- be unlawful in any way;
- infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person;
- Breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or data protection obligations;
- contain fraudulent information;
- request Services that are illegal under Maltese law;
- contain any hyperlink to any page of an internet site that resides behind a ‘paywall’ or other login screen or any ‘deep link’ where ‘deep-linking’ (except to the Site’s home page) is prohibited by the site operator;
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person or entity;
- be or be likely to be misleading or deceptive;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- be menacing, threatening, abusive or invasive of another's privacy, or cause harassment, anxiety, alarm, upset, embarrassment, annoyance or inconvenience to any person;
- contain or promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence or aggression;
- promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- encourage, advocate, promote, solicit, invite or assist any illegal activity or unlawful act such as (by way of example only) intellectual property infringement or computer misuse;
- be used to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Supplier Content (flooding attack) to the Site, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Site;
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- be posted by a third-party agent, service or intermediary that offers to post content on behalf of others without express permission from us; or
- give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right to submit all and any Client Content you submit to or through the Site, and that you do not submit any content which is in breach of the standards set out above.
By using the Site you agree unconditionally and irrevocably indemnity to us, on demand, against all losses, liabilities, amounts paid in settlement, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by us as a result of any claim arising out of or in connection with:
- any Client Content (including your Requests and any feedback) you submit to or through the Site;
- any use of Supplier Materials;
- any use of Client Materials;
- any use you make of the Site.
This indemnity will survive termination or closure of your account for whatever reason.
You may request us to terminate your account at any time.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to terminate your account immediately when we believe this is reasonably necessary, for instance following a breach of these Terms. All access to the Site will be suspended without prior notice.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for the termination of your account.
All provisions of these Terms which are intended to have effect or to bind either party following any expiry or termination hereof, shall survive expiry or termination of these Terms to the extent permissible by law.
The object of the Site is to provide an online platform to enable Suppliers and Clients to connect with each other directly.
Subject to the provisions of this Section, we are not responsible for and disclaim any and all liability related to the provision of Services as between Suppliers and Clients.
You agree that your use of the Site and use of Services is entirely at your own risk. No representations are made by us regarding the Suppliers who may receive your Request or the quality or any other aspect of the work provided. You are to make your own assessment when deciding whether or not to accept provision of a Service from a particular Supplier. We do not endorse any content submitted by any Supplier or any opinion, reliability or ability to carry out work expressed by any Supplier and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with the foregoing.
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our gross negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that under Maltese law may not be limited or excluded.
Subject to the immediately preceding paragraph, in no event shall we be liable to you (including by reason of negligence) in contract, tort or otherwise, for any indirect or consequential losses, or for any loss of profit, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or other similar losses.
Your rights and obligations under these Terms may not be transferred or assigned, whether in whole or in part.
Any notices required to be given must be given in writing, including via email, to Apt. 3, Cobalt Court, Triq Ħal Dwin, Ħaż-Żebbuġ, Malta and to [email protected] We may give notice to you at the email or postal addresses provided to us by you in your registration, as updated by you from time to time.
Failure to enforce our rights under these Terms shall not result in a waiver of our rights.
Should any of these Terms be found to be invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall be unaffected.
These Terms may not be varied in any way without our express consent in writing. These Terms do not purport or intend to create any agency, partnership, joint venture, franchiser-franchisee, or employer-employee relationship.
All and any headings used shall be for references purposes only and shall in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of any Section.
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them shall represent the entire agreement between us.
All confidential information obtained in relation to these Terms, the Site or its use shall remain confidential. Confidential information may only be disclosed to your professional advisors, employees, officers, subcontractors and agents, and only where (i) disclosure is necessary for the purpose of exercising and performing rights and obligations under these Terms, (ii) they have been informed of the confidential nature of the disclosed information and (iii) they agree to comply with the confidentiality requirements of these Terms.
These Terms are construed in accordance with and governed exclusively by Maltese law. Any dispute, claim or controversy that arises between you and us in connection with these Terms or the Site shall be settled exclusively by the Courts of Malta. Nothing shall prevent us from bringing proceedings to protect our intellectual property rights before any competent court.
For further information about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].